Heather joined Campell Paton & Taylor in 2017. She has 8 years’ experience at a law firm in Sydney, specialising in estate planning and estate litigation. She is also on the roll of solicitors in England and Wales, where she worked in the area of family law. She has a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business from the University of Technology, Sydney, (BBus LLB).
Heather has experience in the following areas:
- Estate planning for clients whose assets are held in private companies, family trusts and self managed superannuation funds
- Estate planning for blended families.
- Advising how to provide for disabled or vulnerable beneficiaries in your will.
- Acting for both executors and claimants in claims for further provision from an estate (family provision claims).
- Contested probate suits.
- Advising on Testamentary Trusts, discretionary trusts, Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Guardian.
- Estate planning and estate administration where assets are held interstate and overseas.