Shu Fan was born in Taiwan and graduated with a Bachelor of Law Degree in Taiwan. Shu Fan is fluent in Chinese and English.
Shu Fan immigrated to Australia in 1985. Shu Fan was admitted as a solicitor in Australia in 1991 and commenced working for Campbell Paton & Taylor upon her admission as a Solicitor. In 1996, Shu Fan became one of the partners of Campbell Paton Taylor.
Shu Fan is an Accredited Family Law Specialist and has practiced and provided diligent and professional service in the area of the Family Law, De facto and Adoption since 1991. She has acted for many clients across States including clients from the Central West, Far West, Northern and Southern parts of NSW as well as Sydney and Eastern Coastal regions.
Shu Fan has acted in a wide range of Family Law, De facto and adoption matters including:
- Parenting dispute;
- Property dispute;
- Child Support;
- Spouse Maintenance;
- Farming Dispute arising out of breakdown of marital and/or De facto relationship
- Complex financial disputes which involve with Trust, Company, Partnership and equitable claims.
- Adoption by third party and /or by natural parent.
- Appeal and review of first instance judgements.
Shu Fan has practiced and appeared in the following courts:
- Local Courts;
- Federal Circuits Court of Australia ;
- Family Court of Australia;
- Full Court of the Family Court of Australia;
- Supreme Court; and
- Court of Appeal of New South Wales
With her many years of experience, Shu Fan is able to identify issues, provide advice and develop strategies to achieve effective and the best possible outcome for clients.